Tuesday 15 August 2017

let's BRAKE UP!!!

one day a couple decided to brake up
because the guy needs to leave. guy: don't wait for me, when i
leave you'll have your freedom,
go and meet other guys, maybe
you'l meet someone who will
make you smile as i do.
girl: i'll wait for you... :'( the girl waited for six years.
they don't have any
communication. after eight
years the guy came back and
surprised he, not knowing that
he'll be the one surprised. guy: hi baby! :D
girl: hello
guy: how's my baby?
girl: i'm fine...
guy: i love you, i really do...
maybe this is the right time to- girl: -no it's not!... i love you, i
waited for you. for eight years
i'm hoping for any letter or
email or just one text but there
was none. :(
guy: i'm sorry, i'm just so busy with my career i forgot to call
you...
girl: i'm sorry too, I've done
what you told me...
guy: what have i told you?
girl: go meet other guys, guy: but i'm the one you love??
girl: i do.. so much... but it was
before. you had me at my best,
but you never gave me
importance... :'( i am always
taken for granted!... T_T guy: i see, bye... then suddenly, tears fall on the
girl's eyes... girl: until now i'm hoping,
hoping that you'll fight for your
love for me... to have me back...
but still you don't... T_T... "A woman can pursue any man
in the world she wants to be
with, but yet she chose you..
Don't take her for granted."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuale feedback,will contact you shortly.Thank you,have agreat day