Thursday 5 January 2012

MA FOOTPRINTS *

One night I
dreamed I was walking along the
beach with the Lord.
Many scenes
from my life flashed across the
sky.
In each scene I noticed
footprints in the sand. Sometimes
there were two sets of
footprints, other times there was
one only.
This bothered me
because I noticed that during the
low periods of my life, when I was
suffering from anguish, sorrow or
defeat, I could see only one set
of footprints, so I said to the
Lord, "You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would
walk with me always. But I have
noticed that during the most
trying periods of my life there
has only been one set of
footprints in the sand. Why, when
I needed you most, have you not
been there for me?" The Lord
replied, "The years when you
have seen only one set of
footprints, my child, is when I
carried you." - Mary Stevenson,
1936

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuale feedback,will contact you shortly.Thank you,have agreat day